Saturday, October 13, 2018

INKtober 2018, Day Seven: Octopus

I finished week one a couple days ago, but I haven't made much headway in week two. I asked on my Facebook art page if I should stick to animals the whole of INKtober, or if I should change the theme each week, and the vote was in favor of changing, with a request for cartoons. As I have not started week two yet, I will double up, doing both a cartoon ink and an ink of different inanimate objects. I'm determined to finish this INKtober and then probably never do it again, it's too stressful for me. I like drawing and all, but I'm really looking forward to the end of this!

1 comment:

  1. All of the animals are so awesome! I can't wait to see your cartoons...

    I understand that pressure is not fun. My sister can only work under pressure, but I break and can't do anything.

    ReplyDelete