Monday, March 5, 2018

Okay, I'm done.

You may have noticed that I have not uploaded any more INKtober drawings. And to tell you a secret I still have not even finished INKtober. So I haven't uploaded them all. I think all in all I did 16 drawings out of the thirty-one I should have. But by now we are almost as close to next October as we are to the last one, and I've waited this long, so I may as well wait that long again. I'm going to start just posting regular art again, and finish this INKtober next October.
Here's what I have been drawing instead of drawing what I was supposed to be drawing!




I don't even remember deciding to draw this. But apparently I did. 

All my family members are telling me this is terrifying, and in a way it is, but I have tried and tried to give her pupils and it always looks different from what I'm wanting, so I gave up. (Okay. I'm done.)
I redrew my Kylo Ren drawing because everyone said it was my best, and I have improved in my art, but everyone likes my old one better...? Go here if you want to see my first one.
Something feels a little off on this one, but I can't tell what it is. I love her eyes, though. And they even have pupils!


And there you are. Some art to pass the time as we wait for next October. *sips tea from bowl because I never got around to washing my cup*

4 comments:

  1. These are all so good! You are soooo creative! I really love the fourth one, Stitch, and I literally gasped when I saw the Kylo Ren one!!! It is ssssssooooo incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much 💛! Could you do me a favor?
    Go here: http://theartmoth.blogspot.com/2016/07/kylo-ren-drawing.html?m=0
    And tell me if you like that one better, I want to know which one's the best ☺ Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I had to look at them both and think about it for a long time, and I think I like this one better. But they are both so spectacular, it took me quite a while to decide! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally, someone else agrees with me 🙌 BTW , if you have a Pinterest, I'll follow!

      Delete